"Your keyboard holds a million bad programs. Your job is to get them out." Live documenting my developer journey, including all the not so good stuff 💻
NOTE: I've stopped adding new articles to this site for the time being, focusing on working with a Zettelkasten
- 28 Notes on A Theory of Human Motivation (Maslow's hierarchy of needs).
- 16 Notes on TDD as if you meant it
- 15 Finding a path, Wardley Mapping Notes
- 14 How many hours are in a year TDD practice
- 13 Notes on why Wardley Mapping was invented
- 11 Why I shaved my head bald as a woman
- 02 Revisiting a few cool ruby basics
- 01 The essentialist developer, part one
- 24 Exploring Liquid templating language
- 23 Setting up book collection page using Jekyll, including Twitter share links!
- 22 Testing a walking skeleton
- 21 Walmart Greeter Job Description Object Analysis
- 20 learning about regular expressions
- 19 Event Storming notes from live-storming video.
- 19 Event Storming and Model Storming Notes
- 12 TDD action list and gaps in knowledge
- 07 Behind the scenes process for setting up a living style guide
- 06 You can build that app you think you need a ton of experience for, right now!
- 05 Object-oriented Basics, Principles and Patterns
- 04 Object-oriented design principles.
- 04 Reflecting on test-driven attempt at solving an old interview problem.